IplLatest Posts

England player will be banned for two years? Delhi Capitals will have to cheat heavy! – Why Harry Brook May Two Year Ban from IPL after withdrawal from Delhi Capitals

London: England batsman Harry Brook has ended his contract with Delhi Capitals before the Indian Premier League (IPL) starting on March 22, for which he may be banned for two years from playing in this tournament. This is the second consecutive session while this 26 -year -old England player has kept himself unavailable for the IPL. For this, he apologized to the franchise and his supporters. Brooke wrote on social media, ‘I have made a very difficult decision to withdraw from the next session of IPL. I apologize unconditionally to Delhi Capitals and his supporters. ‘”He said,” This is a really important time for England cricket and I want to be fully committed to the preparation of the upcoming series. ” Brook said, ‘For this I need time to refreshed after the busiest round of my career so far. I know that not everyone will understand this and I do not even expect it from them, but I have to do what I think is right and playing for my country is my priority and my full attention is on it. ‘

Brook had also withdrawn the name from the previous season of IPL due to his grandmother’s death. According to the rules related to the IPL of the Cricket Board of India (BCCI), if a foreign player does not play in this tournament in the event of not being unfit after being selected in the auction, then he can be banned for two years.

According to the BCCI’s documents shared with teams last year, ‘Any (foreign) player who registers for auction and declares himself unavailable before the start of the session after being selected in the auction, will be banned from participating in IPL and IPL auction for two sessions.’

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button